44 Books I Plan to Read This Year




#Books | As I told you last week, one of my goals for 2018 is to read 100 non-self-help books. I’ve found that getting caught up in a good story or reading a book that is inspirational and soul-filling is so cathartic for me and I believe it will help me walk out my word of the... Read More
to Continue Reading......


Oven Fried Chicken
#Oven | Guest post from Brigette Shevy Crystal and I grew up in a family of seven children. Given our family size, and the fact that we had company over for meals at least once a week, our Mom was (is!) the Queen of simple, budget-friendly, crowd-pleasing meals. Crystal and I were reminiscing recently about different recipes... Read More
read more...

Apple Cider Vinegar and Lower Cholesterol
#AppleCider | The link between apple cider vinegar and lower cholesterol is well worth exploring. Here, the results of my own investigation.
read more...


4 Ways The Instant Pot Saves Our Family Money
#Family | Have you thought about trying to use an Instant Pot for home cooking? Though it’s a little bit of an investment up front, it might be worth it if it helps you save money on groceries and meals! {Psst! Want to save money on your grocery bill? Sign up to receive my FREE cheat sheet... Read More
read more...

A Christmas Story FREE Printables
#Printables | Download A Christmas Story FREE Printables to use at parties or for creative Christmas gifts. Includes 7 designs, from candy wrappers, to gift labels!
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Cute Halloween Wallpapers For iPhone Free Download

50 Beautiful Burgundy Hairstyles to Consider for 2020

52 Week Guide to Building Your Food Storage #Food